It’s only been 27 months, but because of when I started (Aug 2018) this is the third Thanksgiving.
My gratitude has been so fundamentally recalibrated that I feel grateful pretty much every day – Thanksgiving doesn’t seem particularly special, but just another day to appreciate a good life.
I find myself continually grateful for:
- my health - I have injuries but my health is quite good
- Muffin - faithful and warm companion
- full sun for the panels
- access to drinking water
- relatively inexpensive gasoline
- public lands for free camping
- mobile data internet for education, communication, and entertainment