vandwellers need compact hobbies that don’t cost a lot. :-)
I am a beginner. These are locks I intended to pick, are picking, or have picked. I try to find them used on Amazon to save money. I use SouthOrd (“Southern Ordnance”) pics with couple Peterson pics/tensioners, most of it sourced from LockPickShop.
Belt level refers to the /r/lockpicking ranking. HLP refers to HelpfulLockpicker‘s progressive lock list for beginners. Locks may have variation in names due to color, hasp size, etc. Example: the American 1100 is can be seen as 1106B, where B is blue.
- Cutaway or transparent lock – white belt, HLP 1
- qwikset keyway kik- owned/picked
- schlage keyway mortise – owned
- Master #3 – HLP 2. Owned/picked
- Master 570 – orange belt, HLP 5
- Master 150D - owned/picked
- Master 911 padlock – HLP 6. Owned, Stuck on this one.
- Commando Marine – green belt, HLP 7
- Master 410 LOTO – owned. HLP 9
- American 1100 – HLP 8
- unidentifed Kwikset mortise. Owned/picked
- unidentified Fulton file cabinet lock. Owned/picked. Cylinder unscrews from lock to release locking pin.
- Master receiver hitch lock – owned/picked (no pic so it didn’t happen…) – no rating, presumed level 2 based on lockpickinglawyer’s video
- Chinese 40mm laminated steel lock. Picked